Sunday 27 February 2011

Westlife's Brian McFadden date rape in his new single

Weslife's Brian McFadden defend themselves against angry claims that their new single in the history of forced rape is promoting. Dubliner a new storm center after the day he took off from Sydney on a Los Angeles the "drunken" behavior was on alert for.

Yesterday McFadden denied the lyrics "Just The Way You Are (Drunk at the Bar)’ were in reference to date rape.

McFadden said, “I am shocked at these ridiculous accusations about my new song that have
been written”.

For the record, I wrote the song about how I love it when Delta has a drink (which is very rare) and she’s dancing.”

After 30-year-old later he added on Twitter: “My new song is a tongue-in-cheek song about how I find it cute when a girl gets drunk.

I am not promoting date-rape. What’s the next thing I’m going to be labeled as from things I say?

And yes it is dumb lyrics and a dumb beat - that’s the point! When did I ever claim to be John Lennon.”

Australians have complained about McFadden single which add the lines:'I like you just the way you are, drunk in the back seat of my car’ and ‘drunk as s*** dancing at the bar’.

McFadden also sings: ‘Can’t wait to take you home so I can take advantage and do some damage.'

Yet he is an individual singer "Westlife" with satisfaction as to scale the heights, McFadden when they first hit the headlines this week in Sydney from Los Angeles on a Virgin flight to Australia on his behavior Was asked by the police when they tried to light a cigarette in mid-flight.

On Twitter another posted that McFadden wrote: “Wasn’t arrested! Didn’t smoke on the flight. And the Virgin staff were very nice. I did have a few drinks but I was not smashed and abusive.

If reports were true then I would have been arrested, fined and wosrt! (sic) banned from my favorite airline V Australia. Storm in a teacup.”

No comments:

Post a Comment